I suggest you ...

Would like to be able to find birth records,

Would like to be able to find birth records,this site is no good to me. I am very disappointed in what i spent my hard earned money on, what a waste! I would like a refund because, this site is awful.

176 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Jim EricsonJim Ericson responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. The site does have a lot of birth records. Please tell us which state and timer period you are looking for, so we know which data would be most useful to you in your research.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • farrell.allen.familytreefarrell.allen.familytree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the site does have many birth records. However, it returns birth, marriage and death all jumbled together; it returns all locations even if you have chosen a specific location; there doesn't seem to be a place to indicate parent names... PLEASE make the search function more specific!!

• sheilasheila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This site stinks. can't wait to cancel trial....i might as well fly to ireland and look for the records myself....i can't believe you charge money for people who don't have enough time to go through 11,000 database searches only to find out you need another search site to get what you want....this is for the birds! i'm outta here

• IdaIda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with both above. I look for ancestors in Ohio for a specific year and you give me names I did not ask for and want be to buy books. I don't even know if my ancestors are in these books. This site is terrible. I can't find birth/death's OH, PA,WV or other places. I know they exist because I already have the info, I wanted to compare to your records to see what I was getting for my fee....absolutely nothing. I have tried this site for over 4 hours in 2 months and found no one! How do I cancel?

• me.yahoo.com/a/tbwumyi01e0ofjqhyiydkwg_xc1auq--me.yahoo.com/a/tbwumyi01e0ofjqhyiydkwg_xc1auq-- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel the same way. This site might have a lot of names and info but I'm looking for birth/deaths in Penn and all they have here is German immigrants. Well what about the rest of the people that lived in Penn. not everyone was German. I cannot find records from Kansas births/ deaths or Nebraska...this was a waste of money for me also.

• Mary Harrell-SesniakMary Harrell-Sesniak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not start early (Colonial times) and go forward for all states, or do this in the reverse order? Or identify areas which are not easily available (ex. California, New Jersey, Illinois and New York) and expand these resources. It would be especially helpful to add ethnic variations (ex. Polish records of Erie Co., NY), which are not fully indexed, even in the Buffalo library.

Feedback and Knowledge Base